- Needed to revitalise the end-user experience of IT support
- Current tool at End of Life
- Desire to drive the IT lifecycle from concept through to operations
- Minimal reporting of performance and insight into team activity
- Release Management capability built into the previous toolset, functionality had to be preserved
- ValueFlow and Staples worked together on defining the requirements for:
- Service Desk, Incident, Request, Problem, Change and Release/SDLC processes.
- Integration with Nagios and Active Directory
- Design, build, test and transition following Agile approach
- Solution built and launched into the organisation in one release
- Staff engaged and trained to competency across the project lifecycle
- Early life support to eliminate defects, generate reports and support process owners in their roles
- Re-baselining of support performance to drive continuous improvement
- Greatly increased visibility of IT performance across the teams and end to end processes
- Reporting produced effortlessly and immediately generating new insights
- Competent staff following the process
- Project delivered on time, on budget to agreed scope
- Process owners, tool administrators and all IT staff competent and engaged
- Simplified processes and enhanced interfaces between them
- Ultimately a better service experience for the business
“Having been through ITSM tool implementations before, we knew that we needed a partner that could deliver the outcome and take our team on the journey.
As a long term advisor to Staples, we respected ValueFlow IT’s capabilities in IT Management best practices so we invited them to work with us. They were able to facilitate great decision making on the functional requirements and also manage the technical delivery. Their commercial disciplines kept the project to scope and budget and represented great value for money.
We now have a great platform to mature our IT management capability and we are looking forward to the next stages of building out more of the lifecycle with ValueFlow IT”
Garry Whatley, CIO Staples Australia